- Alliance for Interracial Dignity is a group of leaders in the Webster Groves area with the goal of building a strong community by learning from our collective past and challenging the racial status quo.
- Racial Justice STL is an online directory for racial justice events and organizations in the St. Louis area. It is managed by a small group of St. Louis area United Church of Christ members and pastors. As part of their efforts to engage churches in dialogue and action towards racial justice, they felt a website listing area events and groups dedicated to racial justice would be helpful to the community. It is their hope that racialjusticestl.com becomes a widely used resource by the many who have been recommitted to ending centuries of racial injustice. For those of us at First Church it is a way to know what is happening in the area that relates to our Renewal 2017 efforts. Check it out!
- Color of Change helps people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us. As a national online force driven by over one million members, they move decision makeers in corporations and goernment to create a more human and less hostile world for black people, and all people.
- Black Lives Matter is a chapter-based national organization working for the validity of Black life. We are working to (re)build the Black liberation movement.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center is dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of our society. Using litigation, education, and other forms of advocacy, the SPLC works toward the day when the ideals of equal justice and equal opportunity will be a reality.