2017 Benevolence Auction
We’re Sold Out, but donations can be sent to the Church Office.
Bring cash for raffle tickets. They will be $5 each or 5 for $20.
All proceeds from the annual Benevolence Auction are given to mission partner organizations.
5:30 pm – Happy Hour & Preview
6:00 pm – Tastings from Around the World & Silent Auction
7:30 pm – Oral Auction – featuring the legendary Rod Cooper
(Child care provided by reservation)
(If you are attending the Auction, we ask that you bring with you either a canned good or non-perishable item to be collected at the door for Webster-Rock Hill Ministries).
Great Purchases for Decorators or Collectors At
The First Congregational Church Benevolence Auction
- Custom-made, design of your choice, stained class window.
- Two large, framed original landscapes. Polychrome acrylic. Beautifully done and professionally framed.
- Antique Decorator Collection. This group includes six antique pieces in excellent condition: a small wooden footstool with leather insert, an original round Shaker box with handle, a fabric lined onion crate, a large brass bucket and two wicker covered bottles. The grouping would be superb in a home decorated with early American pieces.
Wonderful Travel Opportunities To Be Purchased in the Live Auction
- Bed & Breakfast in Rockport, Massachusetts. This summer visit in a historic home overlooking the ocean includes a tour of the seaport town and a lobster & champagne dinner expertly prepared by your host and hostess, Ken and Garie Perry.
- A Week in Hawaii. Enjoy great views of Hanalei Bay on Kauai between February 23 and March 4 or March 2 – March 9. The condo had large rooms, balconies, and is part of a resort that includes pools, the Happy Talk Lounge, excellent food and drinks. Great snorkeling and wonderful beaches are near at hand.
- Treat the whole family to a week on the beach in San Diego. This condo on the fifth floor of the Capri by the Sea has three bedrooms and overlooks the Pacific Ocean. You can enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub and sauna. Truly a luxury vacation.
- Bed & Breakfast at Innsbrook. Much closer to home, but nonetheless a restful get-away, your weekend at this condo on Lake Aspen at Innsbrook will have activities galore for the whole family: hiking, swimming, kayaking, hydro biking, tennis, pickle ball, golf, or horseback riding to name a few! There will also be an outdoor concert on the Commons. Available either June 3 & 4, July 22 & 23, or August 5 & 6, your meals will be expertly prepared by your host and hostess, Kathy and Bob Hill.
- Entertain your family or 16 friends for a VIP Tour of Warm Springs Ranch, the breeding farm for the Brewery’s Clydesdales! About a two-hour drive from St. Louis, this delightful tour gets you up-close-and-personal with these giant animals. Ride the wagon through the pastures; see the newest fouls in their stalls with their mothers. A delight for all ages.
- Gulf Shores Condo Enjoy this penthouse condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama. There are 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, an extra bed available in the living room. Amenities include a children’s splash pool, an indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, parasailing, golf, kids venues, a fabulous beach and great restaurants in walking distance. Big balcony for viewing lovely sunrises and sunsets.
Open Hearts — Helping Hands is our way of supporting our Faith Partners in 2017. There are 19 Faith Partners, including:
- Sandwich Makers
- Room at the Inn,
- Webster-Rock Hill Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- Gateway 180
- Great Circle
- Click here for a complete list of our Faith Partners.
Laura Cooper and Jeanene Harris
Co-Chairs Auction Committee
Please email Debbie at the office for information.